Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword is Nintendo's latest Zelda release. It will be coming to the states in 2011. It will be on the Wii platform and come with the introduction of full motion control enabled by the Wii MotionPlus™ accessory. It synchronizes player movements with Link's actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in the Legend of Zelda franchise to date.

Also youtube the creator playing, he wasn't the best swordsman out there, but this game looks fun. As a Zelda fan, I know I'd enjoy it even with the frustrating Wiimote if I had a Wii.

EEEEEEEHHH If only I had a Wii!!! This would be the first game I'd get. <3
Check it out on Amazon.com to pre-order. Every time I've used Amazon, I've always got my stuff quick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment